This post is also available in: Indonesia
GK Weather is a simple widget which displays the current weather conditions and 2-days forecast for the specific location:
Below we have described all available options:
- City name – name displayed in the widget
- WOEID – where on earth identifier – it is an ID used to identify the specific place – you can find WOEID for your city on the linked in the widget options page.
- Time Offset – useful if the time on your server is different than time on your timezone.
- Show City Name – you can enable/disable showing the city name
- Show humidity – you can enable/disable showing the humidity
- Show wind – you can enable/disable showing the wind
- Temperature unit – temperate unit used in the forecast – Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Show current conditions – you can enable/disable display of the current conditions. It is especially useful when the current conditions are not available for your city.
- Show forecast – you can enable/disable display of the forecast for the upcoming two days.
- Iconset – you can select the iconset used in the widget. For the dark style please use the light icons, for other styles please use the dark iconset.
- Icon size (current weather) – icon size in the current weather conditions
- Icon size (forecast) – icon size in the forecast.
Who is Online
No one is online right now